Recipes of medicinal oils were found inscribed in marble in the temples of Asclepius and Aphrodite. The Greek physician Hypocrites (460-377 B.C.E.), known to us as the "Father of Medicine" documented the effects of some 300 plants including thyme, saffron, marjoram, cumin and peppermint. Hypocrites' extensive knowledge of plants wrote "a perfumed bath and a scented massage everyday is the way to capturing a youthful looking appearance' Hypocrites' wisdom influences modern medicine to this day in the form of the "Hippocratic Oath" taken by all doctors.
- Organic Lemon Peel Oil - The fruit was well known in Europe by the middle ages, and Greeks and Romans were advocates of its anti-aging properties. It is reputed as having refreshing and cooling properties.
- Organic Carrot Seed Oil - The name is derived from the Greek 'Carotos' and had great anti-aging value in ancient times, especially for its carminative properties. Carrot Seed Essential Oil is considered one of the best oils for mature skin. It is believed to tone, smooth skin giving a more youthful appearance.
- Organic Rosemary Verbenone Oil - It grows in proximity to the sea, its name means Dew of the Sea. Its leaves were traditionally burned in hospitals to purify the air. It improves THE APPEARANCE OF mature skin and eases the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Organic Neroli Oil - The oils properties were extremely valued by the people of Venice and Ancient Greece. Neroli Essential Oil improves skin texture. Any type of skin can benefit from this oil, including dry skin.
- Organic Cypress Oil - The Greek word 'Sempervirens' means 'lives forever' or 'ever-living'. The tree gave its name to the island of Cypress. It has the properties of an astringent and is used in skin care applications.
- Organic Plant Stem Cells - Plant Stem Cells, a form of gemmotherapy (remedies made from very young and vibrant plant parts), regular use can help soften the look of lines & wrinkles. These small cells are totipotent, which means they are able to continuously regenerate new, whole plants. These stem cells are the precursors to producing plant tissues.
- Organic Ginger Oil - Ginger has an ancient history as a culinary and as a medicinal herb and has been used in the West for at least 3,000 years. Ginger was well-known to the Greeks and Romans, who used it extensively. Medieval Europe thought it came from the Garden of Eden.
- Organic Grapefruit Oil - Many people just love the smell of grapefruit oil, as it is light and very refreshing. In many cases the smell alone is enough to bring happiness into any environment. Grapefruit essential oil contains vitamin C, an antioxidant that fights free radicals. Free radicals cause premature tissue damage. Its properties help with the appearance of reduced-cellulite as well as better-toned skin.
- Organic Laurel Oil - Probably the most fascinating aspect of Laurel is its historical significance as an illustrious and symbolic plant. Laurel is known as "noble" plant, and its oil as the "magic" oil. Tradition says that famous women, like Cleopatra and queen Zanoubia, use it for its powerful youthful properties. In ancient Greece, Laurel was sacred to Apollo and, as such, was used to form a crown or wreath of honor for heroes, scholars, and poets (Apollo was the god of poets). Laurel became the symbol of triumph in Rome as well as in Greece. A laurel leaf was placed on the brow of the winner of the Olympic Games, giving origin to the expression "Winning" ones laurels.
Reduce the appearance of cellulite.*
"Adonia LegTone Serum demonstrated a 47%-decrease in the appearance of cellulite in 9 minutes! In 6 weeks, there was a 72% decrease in the appearance of cellulite!" - AMA Laboratories
Clinical Study Published by: AMA Laboratories
When used in accordance with intended package directions, the product in nine minutes significantly reduced the appearance of cellulite an average of 47%.
Long term results displayed after 42 days a reduction in the appearance of cellulite of up to 72%